Featured Post

Welcome to my Blog!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Healthy Veggie Breakfast Burrito Recipe

Hi everyone! I wanted to try making some freezable breakfast burritos that were healthy and in which I knew all the ingredients (because yikes! those burritos in the freezer aisle are sketchy!)
Try it out, switch it up as you please and let me know what you think!

Healthy Veggie Breakfast Burrito
1 orange bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper (but you can use whatever colors you want)
2 small zucchini squash
one yellow onion
red quinoa
black beans
hemp oil (but you could use olive or coconut)
3 brown eggs, scrambled with nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
green chile sauce
fresh spinach

Made three burritos, double as necessary

I added feta cheese but that is definitely optional
an egg substitute could be exchanged for the eggs to make this recipe vegan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment